Ich Werde Versuchen, Diese Wieder

So...

A few things have changed since my last post. Monumental changes. You could say that it's proof positive that I am a slacker when it comes to blogging. In my defense, I have been kind of busy. So let me list the changes real quick
  • I became a published author
  • I quit my job with the City
  • I moved to Germany
  • I opened up a Biergarten
I think that pretty well sums it up.

I'll expand on this later, but for now I'm taking up the challenge thrown down by my friend Kristine over at Random & Odd who started this whole Blog Revival thing. I had to get something on the screen, even if it's lame and vague.

My next post will be marginally more interesting.

Maybe.


~Easy

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

This sounds super exciting! And crazy busy. You get a pass. :)

Margaret said...

Oh hey, that comment is from me. I forgot to click a box and it cleared my info. Oops! lol